Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!

This is mine and Derrick's first Halloween together. It was a really laid back night. We made last minute plans with Will and Lindsey to go see Paranormal Activity 3. It was pretty scary! Derrick even jumped a few times and when we got home he said "we are sleeping with the lights on tonight!" It was cute. Lyndsey wanted to dress up and truth be told, I did too. So I pulled something together. Found a cute red dress with white polka dots and I cut it super short. I had contacts from last Halloween and they make my eyes totally white except one black dot in the middle. They're trippy!! I had some stockings and a garter belt that I ordered online a while ago. Nothing planned but it turned out pretty sexy. We didn't have Brielle, which was kind of sad. Derrick really wanted to go Trick-or-Treating with her. We did have a good night though. (: I hope you guys had an amazing Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment