Friday, November 4, 2011

Skipping

I feel like this year we totally skipped fall. We had like two days of decent weather and leaves falling. Now there's four inches of snow on the ground. Wtf.

Just barely starting
He was outside maybe five minutes. Bundle up babe!
Exhausted and cold!
Hot Chocolate!
Derrick surprised me today (: I've had a rough couple days. He took me to dinner, Saigon Market, and we got Pho. When we came home he said he was going to work in the shop which I don't mind because he is so close to finishing a big project. He asked Brielle and I to go outside with him in a minute, so I got my coat on and put Brielle's on and we went and visited. Hes aid he had a surprise for me. Had me call Maria, his mom, and ask her to babysit. So I did and like always she was beyond ecstatic to have her for a couple hours. Derrick told me in the car we're going to see Puss and Boots. I've been wanting to see it for months!!! I haven't asked though because he's taken me out a lot this past month, and I feel bad. It was nice surprise though. We went and picked up Brielle, she was passed out. Maria even did Brielle's hair all cute like!
She never lets me do her hair, but she's goes to grandma Maria's and gets it French braided??
We came home and I made Hot Chocoalte for Derrick. After a warm shower together and him passed out on me, I think it's time for bed. So ya'll have a good night and enjoy whatever weather you have (: Love you!

Click on this link to see my first Vlog!! >>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkrDH9I5jno

No comments:

Post a Comment