Saturday, November 26, 2011

Black Friday!

Derrick and I were debating on waking up super early to go fight over something we didn't need. Since Derrick fell asleep on the couch at like 10:00 p.m. I decided we'll just go later and see what was left. Derrick had to work and so did I, but we didn't have Brielle for the night so we decided we'd have a date night and go check out Best Buy for a new TV in the living room. We got a 50" Plazma and it's in December first! I'm excited. Now our wall mount won't look so retarded on our wall without a TV :p But before all that happened, I took a visit to my parent's!
My daddy!
Now she's just as cool as her grandma :p
My mom had cake left over from Thanksgiving. NomNomNom
When Derrick got home we got ready and stopped for a Naked Drink again and after we bought our new TV we went to the mall and Derrick saw some pink Converse and had to get them for Brielle! They are frikin adorable.
So delectable
Converse! They're a little big but they'll fit in a couple of months (:
I'd just got done Skyping with a dear friend who I haven't seen since Brielle was first born. Derrick came in and got to meet her (: I love him so much.
Ben also came over and we played some Black Ops and then went across the street and played MW3. We kick ass :p but he's been buying a lot of products from my work and one of them is BOOM! it gives you a lot of energy.  So we took some of that before we worked out and holy hell. Talk about way too much energy.
Talk about Random.


No comments:

Post a Comment