Monday, October 3, 2011

A Blast From the Past!

So when I was pregnant I had the bestest friend a girl could ever ask for. His name is Skylar. He was my absolute favorite. Mostly because he was gay. So it made things super easy. To have a guys opinion who wouldn't hit on me. Well when I moved out and got a smart phone, I lost all my contacts, including him ): But a mutual friend of ours gave him my number. He called me and insisted we catch up. I had no problem with that. So of course we went to Starbucks.(: He was beyond ecstatic to meet my pumpkin (: He felt bad for missing her birthday party ( he told me he'd help make it a princess fiasco! ) so he insited we went to Kohls and got her shoes for her birthday. They are the cutest! It was an awesome day with him and Brielle. After a year of no contact we caught up extremely fast. After ten minutes we were gossiping about my ex's and Derrick's crazy ex's and talkin about shoes and "Glitter." Just like old times <3
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin. MMMMMM
Shoes!


No comments:

Post a Comment