Saturday, October 29, 2011

Boo at the Zoo!

Boo at the Zoo was amazing! With it being fall all of the animals were out and about. It was a little chilly so we were all in long sleeves, but the sun was shining the whole time and a nice breeze blew when needed. Boo at the Zoo was an activity that the zoo put on, you pretty much go trick treating at the zoo. They have zoo keepers that were passing out the good stuff, chocolate, and then there were businesses that were passing out candy too. They were a little stingy. :p Brielle had a blast. Grandma Nathalie bought her a bunch of stuff! She refused to let me buy anything. She said  it was her treat to the both of us. Brielle got an adorable monkey that she would not let go of. Her uncles, Christian, Cheicho, and Steph came with us. It was a wonderful day with a wonderful family. 
Oh and to start off the day, I pulled out the last little bit of Mac I have and I spoiled myself :p

My favorite <3
Thanks for sharing your drink Brielle! :D
We got to feed the giraffes. So much fun. They have long, purple tongues.

Animals!





Sleepy on the ride home. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment