Saturday, October 22, 2011

A day with my Momma

My mom and I aren't the closest. Hell, my family and I aren't close at all. Due to charges that were filed, I'm not the favorite child. But ya'll don't need to know the story. I am just so grateful to be able to see my parents still and have things fairly normal. Brielle and I went for a visit to see her grandma and my mom.
My nephew and his parents live with my parents still. My adorable nephews name is Shawn. He's a cutie. He was there and I actually got to hold him and Brielle actually got to play with him. It was a really fun day. Around 12 we went to salt lake and my mom needed me to drive her Jeep so my dad could have a car when he got done working. I love Jeep's. It's official, I want one. We then went to Shanghai for lunch and headed home (:

Shawn, his mom Aly, and Brielle.
She was pushin, he was fallin and I was catchin. Hahaha
Kids and Jack, I miss that dog (:
I ran home to grab some stuff for Brielle and I found poor Barbie mutilated. She'll never walk again
Shanghai had Pho. Nom nom nom
Vroom
vroom (:





No comments:

Post a Comment