Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ziptie Jewelry

One of Derrick's friend, Will, finally found the girl for him! And she's becoming one of my favorite people to hang out with. Lyndsey ( Will's girl ) and I were hanging out in the shop with the boys. We were laughing and giggling but we got bored pretty fast. They were so close to getting Will's car to run so they were almost done but they were taking forever! So we got into Will's ziptie box and just started making random stuff. Bracelets, keychains, and rings. The 500 zipties went down to like 100. It's a good thing our boys love us(;

Our keychains!
My favorite part of the night was when Derrick put a mini on my finger and said "We're "tied" down forever" I couldn't stop laughing! His jokes are silly. I had to explain it to Lyndsey. Zipties. Tied down. (: great night.!
Bracelets and Keychains!! :D
So if you want something no one else has just get some zipties (;

No comments:

Post a Comment