Friday, September 23, 2011

Nightmare on 13th

Derrick and I absolutley LOVE scary things. Between his movies and mine we have about 150 scary movies. Our collection is pretty awesome. But since it's September and fall is right around the corner, haunted houses are starting to open. Utah has a lot of haunted house. Too many in fact! I hope we can hit all of them this year. My favorites are Nightmare on 13th, The Haunted Forest, and Castle of Chaos. They are making a new one that opens I think at the end of this month. It's in Salt Lake City and it's called Factory. It's an old four story factory that they've redone inside and out. I couldn't find too much information on it but I've driven past it multiple times and honestly I'm stoked! There is also Asylum 49 in Tooele. It's an acutaly haunted hospital that they've made into an amazing spook attraction. Derrick and I already planning on going! Not only does the fact it's actually haunted make it better than most haunted houses, but people can actually touch you and get right in your face. It's supposed to be super scary and I'm stoked! Enough of Haunted Houses 101 though! So Nightmare 13th was beyond awesome! We went with two other couples, Will and Lyndsey and Jordan and Paige. I was the one that was least scared, but they made me lead. I was screaming and kicking. Derrick didn't once let go. There was even one room where Derrick was holding me while I was in the air kicking. It was amazing (: In the middle there was a chainsaw guy and none of us wanted to go through. All of us girls were being absolute panzi's! Derrick grabbed my hand and forced me in then busted up laughing. All and all it was a great way to start the fall season and get in the mood for Halloween.

 Mr. Freddy Krueger there scared me before I even got into the damn booth!!
 Jerk. :p
We were told to scream. Derrick looks like he's going to eat my face! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment