Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Helping Derrick in the shop (:

Derrick owns his own shop and he's got a few projects he's working on. He loves when I'm out there with him but it's not that fun to sit in an uncomfortable chair and be blinded by a welder. So I made myself productive and sanded his wheels to his car so I could paint them for him. He's really wanted to do it himself but he hasn't had time. I helped :D It was exhausting and I fell asleep at like ten thirty with a rim in my lap and sandpaper in my hands. It was actually pretty fun (:
Orginally they were totally black. Derrick sprayed some fancy stuff on them to get the top coat off. I had to sand it down so it was all silver.
Straight black.
Before I got my hands on them but after Derrick put acid on them.
After. Clean and fresh! Yeah I'm good (:
Soooo pretty!! :D

After a long days of workin it's time for kisses and bed! <3 love you (:

No comments:

Post a Comment