Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Prep!

I definately procrastinated the Christmas shopping this year. So I got one of best friends to go with me and help me out! :D She gets an A+.
We got shopping done for Derrick, Ben, Brielle, Lilly, my dad, my brother, and I got Derrick and I a little something too (;
Love ya girly! 
We went to the mall and they have a little play area for kids, Brielle had a blast.
She laughed and giggled the whole time! Then screamed and kicked when it was time to leave.
So cute!! 
The slide was her favorite! 
She had so much fun she passed out in the car! 
After the mall I took Brielle home for a nap, and her grandparents wanted to see her for a little bit and take her out to dinner, I had no problem with that. They came and got her and I had my friend for like 5 years come and pick me up. We went to his house and played Skyrim. Which is now what I want for Derrick. We went to get food at Beto's and ended up getting kicked out :p I love my crazy friends! 
Yummy,,
I'm just not going to go into details. :p
Three more days until Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment