Monday, December 26, 2011

5 Mile Pass

In my family it is tradition to go four wheeling on Christmas Day. My dad couldn't get it off this year so we went the 26th and had a blast! Normally we pull sleds behind the four wheeler's but there is no snow this year. Derrick's cousin let us borrow his Rhino and my parents had their four wheeler's and they even brought mine! We had so much fun, we came inside the trailer and were covered in dirt! Derrick and I took turns driving the Rhino and after I warmed up a little ( It was 20 degrees outside ) I hopped on my four wheeler and we rode all day! 
 My papa! :D 
Love of my life
Our love is pretty bad ass :p
<3
 Woo!
 Just going down a mountain, no big deal :p
My adorable parents!
fail.
After a long day of four wheeling, left overs from Christmas for lunch, and loading everything up, my parents were starving and so were we! So we ended up going to Guadalahonky's Restaurant. Mexican food with great parking for our trailers (:
 Dad did the sampler platter. It came with Tamale's, re-fried beans, quesadilla's, Navajoes taco's, street taco's, and fish taco's! He ended up taking half of it home :p
 Mom got fish taco's
 Derrick got street tacos
 awesome face mom (:
Cutest couple <3
Oh and I found this super cute picture of Derrick giving me his puppy dog eyes :p
No need to say why. :p Love my family and the holidays!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment