Friday, November 22, 2013

This Makes Number 8

This tattoo has more meaning than any of them.
I'm having a few problems health wise and I'm really stressed about it. Without going into depth I'll just briefly say Monday I'm going in for a slight procedure and if that doesn't fix it I go in Friday for a serious surgery. I am terrified and stressing. To relieve the stress I figured a trip to Frankies would do me some good. So I got the tattoo that I have debated about since I first started getting tattooed. With everything going wrong and difficult in life I can always count on a tattoo to just distract me for a while. So here is tattoo number 8.
( See my puncture hole? I've had so much blood taken it's not even funny )
BTW, getting tattooed after you've had blood drawn for the last three days is really painful because you are bruised underneath. 
 "There is no love without the Knowledge of pain."
The meaning behind this goes so far back that I don't really want to go into it too much, so just know that this is a scar cover up tattoo. This tattoo is for my biological mother who has caused so much damage in my life. The skull represents her and how I feel about her. The yellow roses were her favorite and they are wilting away. I wouldn't be the strong woman I am today if she hadn't been the way she was. I'd also probably be a normal person without the issues I have if I'd grown up with my adoptive family.
That's a little insight on my life.
And I am so thankful for Dave at Frankie's. The fact that I can tell you my feelings for her and just a basic skull with roses and then you come out with this just amazes me. He portrayed the feeling perfectly.
If you ever read this, or if you ever find me I want you to know, after everything you put me through I just wait for the day I hear of a methhead in SLC who passed away. One who gave up on two of her kids and kept the middle one for her own fucking selfish reasons. I hope you rot. At the same time thank you, the abuse, the hurt, the prostitution, and the drugs has taught me how to survive. That's exactly what I am, a survivor.


No comments:

Post a Comment