Saturday, November 9, 2013

Steal Deal Saturday

Shopping was an almost perfect success! So happy with everything I got.
I did not find my jacket so I will probably just order it off of 6pm which is fine. 
I didn't find those exact flats or anything close but I found some even cuter ones that I am beyond pleased with! And instead of burgundy I picked up maroon ( according to Ethan there isn't a difference, but there is! Right? ) jeggings that are super comfy! Picked up a cute shirt with a leather collar and pocket which I think just make it all sorts of fancy (:
The thing that started all this was not only my stressful week but this fortune cookie!
New Shoes, YNot! $17
5 for $7 at Rue21! Didn't even have to break out my Angels Credit Card by VictoriaSecret
These maroon jeggings that are beyond comfortable were also Rue21 for $20
Shirt: Rue21 $8 on SALE!
I had found this shirt at oasap.com a couple weeks ago and refused to spend that much. Look how similar!
Ethan took me out to dinner as well to Corbins Grille, so delicious! 
 Quite possibly my favorite thing from our shopping adventure is this wonderful case 
that I got for only $4. Incredible! :D
 I am officially a couponer! I

No comments:

Post a Comment