Sunday, February 19, 2012

Vegas Vacation!

After our wonderful drift competition it was really nice to enjoy the Vegas scene. Saturday night we went down Fremont street, which is always fun, and decided to get dinner at Tony Roma's! The wait was a good 45 minutes so we decided to all go play some slot machines (it's always nice to look older than your age) Derrick won like 50 bucks but just spent it all on the same machine. He had fun (: When our table was called Derrick, William, Lyndsey and I all went inside more than happy to eat after such an eventful day. Our friends Josh and Hanna met up with us after we were seated. Derrick and I ordered the steak and lobster special which was superb! Lyndsey and Hanna ordered the 1/2 chicken. We all busted up when half a chicken came out on a plate :p It was literally half a chicken! 


During dinner my best friend, Ben, sent me a picture of our fur babies since he was watching them. It was adorable! 
 Derrick bought me a big ass drink! It was yummy (: Pina Colada. 
He liked us, a lot (;
Fremont Street!
It was an awesome night with friends (: The next morning we all slept in until about 10AM and we all packed up and checked out of hotel by 11AM. We decided to go eat a buffet and Derrick said he wanted to spoil me our last day so he told everyone else if they didn't want to spend $30 a plate (which isn't super bad) then they could go eat somewhere else. But eh wanted to eat at the Wynn Hotel. Which was possibly the best part of the whole trip! It was an unlimited buffet and the food was amazing! Derrick had about 3 slabs of the best prime rib we'd ever tasted. Lyndsey and I went crazy on the desserts. The bakers were so sweet and gave us extra of everything
Beautiful Weather. (Surprisingly my phone took this)
 I love this man <3
So beautiful inside! 


I was amazed at how this place was decorated!
I did a little bit of shopping but I decided to save a quarter of my paychecks until our next one so I'll have a few hundred to spend on myself! :D So next time expect a few cute outfits (: Next even is in either March or April, we will see! 
I want to give a shout out to my dear friend Kasey VanDyke! She has been a faithful follower! I'm going to miss you when you leave next month! But I'm so stoked and I'll actually write to you! Promise (: 



No comments:

Post a Comment