Friday, December 6, 2013

Stuffed Jalapenos

For Thanksgiving I made stuff Jalapenos. These are a favorite of everyone! 


What you'll need:
4-8 Jalapenos (depending how many people you are feeding)
A little bit of cream cheese
Shredded cheese (we always like sharp cheddar) 
Bacon

Preheat over to about 350
Start by cutting your Jalapenos in half long ways.
Then clean the seeds out! Try to scrape them out with a spoon. If you use your nails the seeds will burn your fingers for days. No joke. It hurts.. 
Next spread cream cheese inside of them with a butter knife.
Very lightly sprinkle the cheese on top. Wrap in bacon. I do use toothpicks but it still works without (I tried)
Throw in the oven for about 15-20 minutes. 
ENJOY!!
So easy and they have been a hit every single time I make them. No one ever believes they are that easy. 
Try them and tell me what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment