Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas Eve!

As a lot of you know I do have to share Brielle. It's not fun especially around holidays. Chirstmas was her fathers this year so I got her Christmas Eve. Boy oh boy did we have fun!

We started the morning at the apartment. Which I debated putting our "beautiful decor" up for the holidays and I am really glad we did. We woke up around 7 a.m. ISH. (Joys of a three year old on what she thinks is Christmas morning) She tore apart those presents so fast and was so excited! What made me most proud is when she said thank you after every gift. Doin' somethin' right!!
Just an FYI I could not get my camera to turn on so these were all taken with my wonderful iPhone4. Like a boss. 








I don't want to over load you so moving on!

We do Chirstmas at my Grandmas every year and she made a special exception and moved her party to Christmas Eve so Brielle and I could both be there. It was so much fun!!!
I did manage to get my camera to work half way during grandmas party


 This picture^^^ So precious. 

 I took 4 takes at this because I thought Ethan was picking his nose. 

 Andddd my parents got Brielle a 500 dollar rabbit fur coat. Rolled my eyes a bit but after using it as a pillow I'm a tad jealous. 

 These two kids <3


This picture as well. We look so happy. I am so excited for our wedding! 
 Oh! My diamond earrings! 
Story time! Once upon a time my adopted parents gave me a pair of diamond earrings (before they had adopted me) and then my biological mother sold them for drug money! Then when I moved in with my adopted parents they bought me another pair. Guess who came for a visit and stole them, again! How nice of her. These are my babies. And they mean so much more to me than just a pair of earrings. Best Christmas ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment