Thursday, December 12, 2013

Oreo Diabetic Cake

NO THIS IS NOT FOR IF YOU HAVE DIABETES. THIS WILL CAUSE DIABETES!
That's enough for shouty disclaimers. This was my desert I made for our Thanksgiving. I kept calling it Oreo Diabetic Cake and everyone kept asking why I'd make a cake for diabetics when no one is diabetic. My answer... It is so damn sweet you'll get cancer!! 
All you need is:
2 packs of Oreo's
2 tubs of whip cream
a cup of milk
Chocolate Syrup

Easiest thing you will ever do is make this desert. Dip your Oreo's in milk and line the bottom of a 9x13 pan. 
Using your fingers will break the cookie. Jamming the fork will break the cookie. Trying to wiggle the fork in will break the damn cookie. This was the worst part of the whole thing. 
Being delicate frustrates me.
Next take your first tub of whip cream. Using a plastic spatula spread it around
If you push down ( Just a little bit ) some of the Oreo will break off and make the whip cream really delicious.
Now soak more Oreo's and smear more whip cream. Second layer done. 
Let chill for a good half hour and then cut out a piece and drizzle some chocolate over top of it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment