Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hair Trauma

Ever acted on a spur of the moment idea? Well I did yesterday. Not sure how I feel about it.. As I was sitting in beauty school and we were talking about damaged hair. I've had bleach on my hair for a good 4 or 5 years. My hair was fried. So I decided Oh lets make it healthy and chop it off. After talking to my instructor she said she'd cut me an A-line. We took 8 and a half inches off my hair, my hair is now in shock and I feel naked. Derrick loves it and video called me just so he could see it right away. When he got home he just stared at me and out of no where asked if he could pull my hair. So boyfriend likes it and Brielle still recognizes me, I guess it's not that bad. Different but not bad. 


I think I look like a mommy but Derrick says it's "sassy" 
Hope you have all had an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment