Thursday, July 21, 2011

My life

Hey all! My name is Summer Young. Born August 27, 1993 in Dallas, Texas. That make me seventeen workin on eighteen
I'm out on my own with my little girl, Brielle Marie Young. She was born August 4th, 2010
She is now almost a year old. This was my favorite picture after she was born. (:
Brielle and I are living with the man of my dreams, Derrick Lopez. He means the world to me.

Derrick and I have been together since April 16, 2011. We were together before then but that was the date Brielle and I officially moved in.
I may be young, I may be dirt poor, but I'm in love with the man I'm going to marry, I love my little girl who has forever changed my life, and I will always find a way to give her the best.
So I hope y'all enjoy following me throughout this crazy thing we call life as I try to figure out who I am and who I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment